Passionate Care Services recognizes that your loved one’s care may take place at more than one location.
Our staff will be there to support wherever the care is provided.
Care Away From Home
Passionate Care Services will provide care for any of the situations listed below and more:
- Relocate to a long-term retirement home but require individual personal care.
- Recovering from surgery at an acute hospital or respite facility.
- Recovering from a serious injury at a short term facility.
- Assigned to a respite facility due to terminal illness.
- Placed in palliative care with team in place.
- Staying or travelling back and forth to rehab.
- Need hospital help with new born or maternal care.
- Need assistance with child receiving care away from home.
- Need constant monitoring or companionship for loved one in emergency or intensive care situation.